Landmark Builders is seeking a full time Project Manager for its commercial Upfit/Renovation Division in the Winston-Salem, NC office.
- Sales & Estimating:
- Identify business development opportunities
- Develop project budgets, schedules, scope of work proposals and construction contracts
- Project Management:
- Create and execute the project plan and construction schedule
- Prepare all purchase orders and subcontractor agreements
- Secure and obtain all permits and approvals
- Attend and/or lead all required meetings with VP of Upfit/Renovation Division, field and operations staff, owners, architects, designers and subcontractors
- Maintain quality control and safety standards
- Material procurement and monitoring deliveries to jobsites
- Manage client expectations
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years of experience in commercial construction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
To apply, please visit: https://www.indeed.com/job/upfitrenovation-division-project-manager-c35ca7cbdd38ccef
Landmark Builders offers competitive salary and benefits package.
Landmark Builders is an Equal Opportunity employer.