Landmark Builders seeks an Assistant Project Manager for its commercial Upfit/Renovation Division in the Winston-Salem office.
The position is responsible for assisting and supporting the Upfit Project Manager and Field Staff as required in day-to-day responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Project estimating, bidding and writing detailed proposals
- Negotiating and preparing purchase orders and subcontract agreements
- Scheduling (manpower and construction schedules)
- Maintaining project files and ensuring documents are complete and current
- Maintaining quality control and safety standards
- Material procurement and monitoring deliveries to jobsites
- Identify business development sales opportunities as appropriate
The successful candidate should possess a BA/BS degree, possess intermediate computer skills, be an excellent communicator and be customer focused.