Landmark Builders, Inc. is seeking Construction Management Summer Interns for our Winston-Salem, NC office. Candidates should currently be majoring in Civil Engineering or Construction Management. Interns will work under the supervision of Project Managers and/or Site Superintendents. The position will involve working on construction sites as well as time in the office.
Responsibilities/tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Estimating and take offs
- Maintaining project files and ensuring documents are complete and current
- Reviewing submittals and shop drawings
- Maintaining quality control and safety standards
- Material procurement and monitoring delivers to job sites
- Attending weekly subcontractor coordination meetings
- Generating meeting minutes
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit resume to email@example.com.