The existing structure is a combination of a one-story brick building constructed in 1890 and a three-level showroom constructed in 1987.
The renovations incorporate the architectural character of the original 1890 building. The interior atrium was updated to function as entertainment space for meeting and presenting. A partial demolition of the facade and part of the three-level building provides space for dining that flows outside into a covered courtyard.
Open studio-style working and show room space was added to the main level as well as private offices.